- Color Chart
- Measurement And Size Chart
- Return Policy
- Qulity Guarantee
- Silhouette: Ball Gown
- Neckline: Scoop
- Waist: Natural
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Embellishment: Sash, Bow, Ruffles
- Back Details: Zipper
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer
- 8 Common Payment Methods
* American Express
* Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
Advantage with PayPal payment: The world's most-loved way to pay and get paid. Over 100 million people worldwide using PayPal.
1. Your payment status can be traced via your PayPal account.
2. PayPal doesn't require you to use your credit card online. Instead, you can transfer directly from your bank account.
3. Your personal details are safely encrypted through PayPal's server, which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
- Western Union
Advantage: For larger transfer amount or don't have a credit card. Buyer enjoy 5% discount.
Pls send payment to our beneficiary account as below:
Beneficiary First Name: NA
Beneficiary Last Name: WANG
Address(optional): Room 606, Xicheng District, Beijing
ZIP CODE (optional): 101100
More detailed instruction about how to pay by western union, pls click here
- Bank Transfer
Advantage: For larger transfer amount or don't have a credit card. Buyer enjoy 5% discount.
To pay for order by Bank Wire Transfer you need to send money to Our Bank Account in China.Our beneficiary details will be sent to you by e-mail after you place order successfully.
To send a Bank Transfer payment:
If you have an online bank account you can send money by going to the "International payments" or "Overseas transfers" interface.
Your phone banking may allow you to phone in an overseas payment instruction.
If you can't do it by internet or phone, you can visit your bank branch in person and provide them with the details.
More detailed instruction about how to pay by bank wire transfer, pls click here.
We provides you different familiar secure ways to pay the order conveniently:
Flower Girl Dresses Size-ChartDiscover our Flower Girl Dresses Collection , and our First Communion Dresses Collection
Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Inch CM Bust 21 53 22 56 23 58 24 61 25 64 26 66 27 69 28 71 29 74 30.5 77 32 81 33 84 34 86 Waist 20 51 21 53 22 56 23 58 24 61 25 65 26 66 27 69 28 71 29 74 30 76 31 79 32 81 Hips 20 51 21 53 22 56 23 58 25 64 26 66 27 69 29 74 31 79 33 84 34 86 34.5 88 35 89 Hollow
Note: All the measurements should be measured according to your body size, not the dress' size.
HeightStand straight with feet together measure in bare feet begin at the top of the head and pull tape straight down to the floor.
Hollow to FloorThis is the length from your hollow ( the hollow just under your neck ) to your heels. (Take the tape from your front, with bare foot ). You should stand upright and your feet should keep together. To fit high heels, we'll add an extra 7 cm onto custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains
BustNot your bra size! Take the tape around your back and bring it across the fullest part of your bust. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides. You must wear a bra when taking this measurement.
WaistThis is the smallest part of your waist. Typically it`s an inch or so above your belly button. Also known as the natural waistline.
HipsThis is the widest part of your hips, across the hipbone. Measurement is taken approximately 7 inches below the natural waistline. This measurement is not needed for full gowns.
Across ShoulderTake the tape from the left edge to right edge of your shoulder, and put the tape on your shoulder naturally. Please standing straight relaxing, and keep your arms arms vertical.
Shoulder to Waist
Shoulder to Hip
Arm GirthIt is the widest part of your arms(Biceps), measure arm girth at the same level.
ThighThe widest part of your legs(under Hipline).
- Your satisfaction is very important to us.We will try our best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in good quality.
- Products with quality problem in 7 days (from the date products were received) can be returned and refund.
- Customer needs to send the products back to the designated returning address which will be provided to you by email. A full refund will be proceeded after receiving the returned package.
- Color aberration is existed due to the color effect by the PC monitor and lighting condition. The quality problem is not included with color aberration.
- All exchanges must be addressed within 14 days of receiving products. In order to make an exchange, all products must be in original, unworn, dead stock condition, with original packing or you will not qualify for an exchange. Exchanges can only be made if the products were factory defects and/or it was a result of our mistakes.
- Before returning goods, please contact us first to discuss the issues you are having. In over 90% of cases we are able to sort out the problem, without having to send anything back.If there are irremediable defects with the goods, you can return them back exchange under our 7 Days Refund / 14 Days Exchange warranty. Please email your order number to us, our Customer Service Department will offer you our return code and return address, also some important instructions.
- The returned order number should be displayed on the outside of the box you are returning to us. Generally we advise you to return faulty goods by Post Office rather than couriers like DHL, UPS, these couriers are much expensive than Post Office. Was this page helpful? If not, Contact us.
- Why Choose us?
- We are the leading wedding and Special occasion dresses supplier. We have many years experience in selling wedding dresses, bridesdress, and special occasion dresses. As you can see we are very up front with who we are and what we do. We are like this because your purchases from us are extremely important. Weddings are special events that must be taken seriously. We have excellent relationships with all of our manufactures. We follow all rules and regulations set forward by each designer. We would love to gain your trust and business, but more importantly we would like to make sure your wedding or event is perfect.
- It is our pleasure that our clients have a great and perfect weddding or events. We will bring more beautiful and reasonable dresses. Wish everyone in our shop was smiling and feel comfortable.
- Professional pre-sales consulting, our experienced sales team will give you prompt response on anything you need to know before ordering which help you to make correct decision to choose from our thousands styles dresses.
- Our technical dressmaker have at least 10 years experience to guarantee these customized dresses with excellent workmanship.
- We only use high quality fabric and a hard net lining to make our dresses, so even if you don't wear a petticoat, the dress will still look great.
- Careful quality testing before package is the most important procedure before sending to our customers. Our technical staff will check every details such as Embroidery, Beading and so on to ensure our clients get the high quality dresses.
- Even though our stuff and manufacture are all trusted and careful enough, but may also have some small problems after receiving the dresses, then our effective customer-support will help you get a quick solution for any issues.
We'll Start work as soon as you place your order. The results will be worth the wait. We guarantee it !
We offer different international shipping methods, You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process. When you order from us you will receive a confirmation email, Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your orders.
Shipping Methods Countires Time EMS Southeast Asia Countries 2-5 working days UK , Canada , America 2-5 working days Australia , New Zealand 2-5 working days European Countries 4-7 working days Brazil , Argentina 5-11 working days Middle Eastern Countries 5-9 working days South Africa 5-8 working days DHL UK , Canada , America , Australia , New Zealand , European Countries 2-4 working days Brazil , Argentina , Chile , Middle Eastern Countries , South Africa 3-6 working daysIn addition, the transit time depends on where you are located and where your package comes from. Please contact with Customer Service if you want to know more information. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!
1. How far in advance should I order my dress?
Timing is important when ordering the perfect dress, and we take that as seriously as you do. We advise ordering a minimum of 8 weeks before you need to wear the dress if ordering a wedding dress and a minimum of 5 weeks before you need to wear your wedding party dress and special occasion dresses. Why so long? We make dresses to order from scratch so they may take longer to arrive . Please click to see the tailoring period for dresses and shipping time (exact shipping times depend on the carrier and shipping method chosen at Checkout). The best way to ensure a stress-free shopping experience is to allow plenty of time for our tailoring and shipping periods, plus additional time to try on the dress and make any necessary alterations once it arrives.
2. How Do You Sell Dresses at Such Low Prices?
We are able to offer its dresses online 50% - 80% off retail prices for 2 key reasons.
1. We operate with lower overheads than a local retail store. We do not need to rent the store and employ sales staff or an alterations department.
2. Our dresses come from the manufacturers that we cooperate with. We do not use third party sources.
3. Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
Top Our dresses arent just pulled from a warehouse - once your order is confirmed, our tailors begin selecting materials in the color you requested and cutting fabric based on your measurements. Even standard size dresses are made to order for each customer. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and return policy is stricter than for other items, so its important to order carefully.
4. How can I make sure I'm ordering the right size?
For a custom-sized dress, its especially important to get your measurements exactly right. Getting professionally measured is the most reliable way to ensure the final product reaches you perfectly tailored. Be sure to check out our measuring guide . If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. If you have any other questions about ordering the right size, dont hesitate to contact us .
5. Can you customize the size of my dress?
Absolutely Cif our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for totally free. When ordering, youll need to check the box for Custom size to the right of the dresss drop-down size menu and tell us your measurements in inches. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following: Ask someone else to measure for you Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what youll wear with the dress Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
6. Will I be able to alter my dress if I receive it and it doesn't fit exactly right?
Yes. If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
7. If I want to wear high heels with the dress, should I add the length of my heel to my hollow to the floor measurement?
No, our tailor will acquiescently add around 7cm to the dress's length to make sure you can wear high heels with the dress. If you want to change the length, please inform us the accurate height of your high heels.
8. Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
There might be a slight difference between the actual dresss color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitors display settings.
9.What kind of fabric do you use on the dresses?
Each dress is made of one or a combination of the following beautiful, high-quality fabrics: Chiffon: delicate, sheer, and transparent material made from silk or rayon; its soft finish is often layered because of its transparency, making it popular for overskirts, sheer sleeves, and wraps Organza: crisp and sheer like chiffon, but with a stiffer texture reminiscent of tulle but more flowing; popular for skirts, sleeves, backs, and overlays Satin: heavy and smooth with a high sheen on the front; very commonly used for bridal gowns Silk-Like Satin: smooth, silky satin with a glossy front and matte back Matte Satin: soft, subtle shine and a smooth surface; similar to silk-like satin but less prone to wrinkles Taffeta: a crisp, smooth high-end fabric with a slight rib Tulle: netting made of silk, nylon, or rayon that is used primarily for skirts and veils (think ballerina tutus).